The Velo-City Global Bicycle Conference 2010 is fast-approaching. The list of participants is long and exciting!
The Velo-City teams reports that 180 presentations on cycling from all over the world are on the programme, in the form of sessions and round-table discussions.
- Campaigns for reducing short car trips
- Cycling in cold, hilly cities
- Bike-share services
- Green urban development
- Developing cycling in developing countries
- Road safety research
- Cooperation between NGOs and city administrations
There is a list of Plenary Speakers who, according to the Velo-City website, are « Handpicked for their expertise in cycling’s global potentials and challenges, the plenary speakers at Velo-city Global will offer new, valuable and comprehensive insights ». The plenary presentations will deal with pertinent questions such as:
- Cycling as quality of life
- Co-benefits of cycling
- The social status of cycling
- Cycling as democracy and freedom
- The global status of cycling
- Creative cycling innovations
- Collaborations for the future
In brief, the Velo-City conference is the place to be to shape the future of bike mobility! and AZIMUT will be part of it together with the Munich based company SportKreativWerkstatt.
Welcome to VeloCity 2010 in Copenhagen from Copenhagenize on Vimeo.
Copenhagen is getting ready from Velo-city Global 2010 on Vimeo.